More power (literally) for the HP-41, follow-up.
07-01-2023, 05:34 AM
RE: More power (literally) for the HP-41, follow-up.
Hi again,

Regarding the safety concerns about Lipo battery storage and, though (as Bob has already noted) this would be an uncommon situation in the 'regular' use these battery packs are intended for; it is highly advisable to keep non used batteries (these and any others) into a safe bag.

Search for "Lipo Guard" and you'll get a number of options, formats and sizes. They're cheap (under US$10 for a standard 23x18cm bag) and prevent any damage to the surroundings in case of catastrophic battery failure.

About the current list of beta testers, the first eight names (which include many of the 'usual suspects' :-) in no particular order: Massimo, Ángel, Bob, Sylvain, Matthias, Meindert, Didier and "dmh".

Please let me know in case any you prefer to wait until the final release.

@Sylvain, Regarding the "MORPH" module, I haven't found it in my email archive either. Maybe I think of sending the file but it never happens. Will look for the document as I get back to Spain since it must be in my desktop PC, and let you know.

Best wishes.

Diego.

"Do not suppose, check it twice."
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: More power (literally) for the HP-41, follow-up. - Diego Diaz - 07-01-2023 05:34 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)