[VA] Short & Sweet Math Challenge #22: April 1st, 2018 Spring Special
04-04-2018, 12:08 AM
RE: [VA] Short & Sweet Math Challenge #22: April 1st, 2018 Spring Special
Hi all,

First of all thanks for the overwhelming interest in my humble SSMC#22, I'm very grateful for it.

I'll post my original solutions to Main Course and 4 Desserts within two days (next April, 5) so you've still got time to solve them all, but meanwhile I'll address here some of the things you either commented or asked. Read on:

Didier Lachieze Wrote:Hi Valentin, thanks for this nicely crafted challenge !

You're welcome, thanks for your appreciation.

pier4r Wrote:Just an observation. Why do you say "code" shouldn't be included? If you see the thread with the printable version (at the end of the thread there is a link) listing in code are not bad when properly formatted.

You may be right but for this challenge I'll stick to my plea not to use it. I make change my mind though after I do some tests. Thanks for pointing this out to me.

Mike (Stgt) Wrote:"At one's ease"? So the following determinations are not too serious? Please explain.
"We may say", why not "we say"?

Please, Mike (Stgt), English is not my native language and I'm doing what I can with it so please cut me some slack, will you ?

Gerson W. Barbosa Wrote:Both ANGLE and RAD are listed under Trigonometric Operations in the Keyword Index, though.

They're not trigonometric *functions* so they're perfectly legal.

rprosperi Wrote:Valentin is laughing now... can you hear it?
Good job team! I wonder if Valentin awards partial credit?

Indeed I was, you all are quite funny and it's a pleasure to read your attempts (and eventual success!). And yes, I award credit to all involved.

That's all, see you next April 5.
Best regards and keep on trying till you get all solved, Main Course & 4 Desserts.
V.

All My Articles & other Materials here:  Valentin Albillo's HP Collection

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [VA] Short & Sweet Math Challenge #22: April 1st, 2018 Spring Special - Valentin Albillo - 04-04-2018 12:08 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)