Help With Using the Math Module
04-23-2018, 01:16 AM
Help With Using the Math Module
Hi all,

So I got myself a math module "MATH 1" p/n 5061-5261 "1C" module for my HP41-CX.

I've been playing with it but have become quite frustrated with how I cannot pause the program to write down the values it displays as the programs progresses.

Using the example in the manual for the Math Pac, I will run SINZ to calculate sin(2 + 3i). The output in quick succession with no pausing is:
U = 9.145
V =-4.169

The problem is that the first answer goes by so quickly I cannot read it fast enough to remember easily.

My reading of the instructions regarding the keystrokes is that after the U value is displayed, the user would have to press the R/S key for the V answer to be displayed. This is not happening for me.

I've played with the other functions like the ones for solving a set of simultaneous equations and have had the same thing happen: i.e. all of the answers are displayed in quick succession automatically without the program waiting for the user to press the R/S key.

I have tried stopping the program using the R/S key so to be able to write down the values but the program does not always start up again properly.

Am I missing something?

Thanks!

Just a nerd girl with too much alphabet soup behind her name and an HP-41CX.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Help With Using the Math Module - ID_girl - 04-23-2018 01:16 AM
RE: Help With Using the Math Module - Gene - 04-23-2018, 01:19 AM
RE: Help With Using the Math Module - Gene - 04-23-2018, 01:40 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)