Conversion from CASIO-basic to RPL
09-09-2017, 01:50 PM
RE: Conversion from CASIO-basic to RPL
(09-07-2017 08:57 PM)brickviking Wrote:  ...What I didn't know how to do is to input values without "leaving" that graphic screen, however I think that's a bit beyond what I'm capable of at the moment.

I don't know of a way to do that with INPUT, PROMPT, or INFORM. Perhaps someone else knows of a way, but as far as I can see all of those will "take over" the display when activated. It's possible that a way could be crafted with SysRPL/Saturn code, but if you were to go that route, you'd probably be better off re-working the whole thing into a POL-based app (Parameterized Outer Loop) or more likely a form-based approach (a more versatile version of the INFORM command).

(09-07-2017 08:57 PM)brickviking Wrote:  ...what I'm missing now is a way to provide an input to the vars VEGE, MEAT, etc.

Honestly, I think your best bet for now is to simply use something like INPUT for that. The display will be reset to show the prompt that you supply, but you can then re-display PICT after the input has been processed. It may not be as clean as you had originally hoped, but it should work.

(09-07-2017 08:57 PM)brickviking Wrote:  I'll let you lot know what else I do.

Please do!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Conversion from CASIO-basic to RPL - DavidM - 09-09-2017 01:50 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)