HHC 2018 Thread - comments and questions welcome
10-09-2018, 04:51 PM (This post was last modified: 10-09-2018 05:18 PM by Maximilian Hohmann.)
RE: HHC 2018 Thread - comments and questions welcome
Hello!
(10-09-2018 03:27 PM)Eric Rechlin Wrote:  I have now uploaded videos of the 15 public talks to my YouTube channel:

Funny detail: I was looking at the titles to decide which one to view first and without hesitation chose "Unisonic Calculators". Interestingly this happens to be the talk which has the most views so far - what does this tell us about HP calculators and their afficionados...? ;-)

Regards
Max

NB: In Germany the Unisonic calculators were sold by a variety of department stores under their own brand names (like MBO or Privileg). For example the cute "911" was sold under the name of "Pico" by a coffe chain (Tchibo) and is now quite sought after.
NNB: The "super rare" 1499 with hyperbolics was sold as "Privileg 1081ESR-E" around here and is still quite easy to find on eBay. It was the bigger brother of my first ever calculator the "883ESR-R" which did not have the "HYP" key and a green display instead of the red one.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: HHC 2018 Thread - comments and questions welcome - Maximilian Hohmann - 10-09-2018 04:51 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)