Public Beta Soon Availiable for iOS: 12C/15C/12CP
03-22-2017, 02:05 AM (This post was last modified: 03-22-2017 02:06 AM by hth.)
RE: Public Beta Soon Availiable for Android/iOS: 12C/15C/12CP
(03-22-2017 01:31 AM)Gerson W. Barbosa Wrote:  
(03-16-2017 08:04 AM)grsbanks Wrote:  Might have to treat myself to a DM-16L in that case Smile

It shouldn't be too difficult the get the real thing. I found one in town last Sunday and went for it this afternoon. Virtually no use, complete with manual and slip case, except for the box, but I don't care about boxes. It cost about me about US$ 145, but the price in reais matches exactly what I paid for the HP-15C eight years ago. Not the shiny and glossy badge though (serial #2615A*****).

Reminds me when I got two HP-15Cs and two HP-16Cs (years back). They had originally belonged to a school. Hmm, they got two each of the high end Voyagers. I payed some $40 each for them if I recall it right (with slip cases, but no books or boxes). The funny thing was the condition, both HP-15Cs were severely scratched, really no good lookers at all, one missing the logo (both worked). The two HP-16Cs.... they were almost mint. LOL, I suspect they found the HP-15C a lot more useful at that school for sure.. Smile

Personally, I only use the HP-16C of the Voyager series.

Treat yourself with a genuine one, it should not be hard given some time and I suspect many of them are still in nice condition. They end up on a table, being used or not used much. I do not think people toss them around or abuse them.

HÃ¥kan
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Public Beta Soon Availiable for Android/iOS: 12C/15C/12CP - hth - 03-22-2017 02:05 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)