Finally updating HP67 emulator
04-29-2018, 08:41 AM
Finally updating HP67 emulator
Since the HHC 2008 meeting in Corvallis many years ago, and a few trips to distant countries and interesting projects around the globe, I finally found some time to get to updating the HP67 Emulator I presented way back then.

I've been busy completely updating the new Android version, and I have been using a new framework for development that will allow me to produce not only a new Android version, but also an iOS version - which has long been a request from the many people who have used the old Windows programs - and the old Android version which has long been on the Google Play store.

P.S. I have an HP97 version as well - which I will be working up now that tablets are large, and cheap enough, to support that larger layout, but for now, I'm focusing on the HP67.

Anyway, if anyone is interested in being a Alpha tester, and they have a Google account, I can set you up with an internal test link to the revised "HP67 Calculator 2.0" application on the Android store. Shoot me an email at oshea00@gmail.com if you'd like to help out.

The iOS version will be following fairly quickly once we've got testing done.

Thanks,
Mike
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)