Obscure (somewhat) Source(s)
10-09-2018, 02:36 PM
Obscure (somewhat) Source(s)
Loquitor:
I recently posted a few HP-41C/CV/CX related programs (w/ explanations / descriptions / illustrations / etc.) in the General Software Library sub-forum in the hope of generating a modest discussion with respect to the apparent unfamiliarity of the source material and the discovery of the same through Search Engine inquiry. Any interest in such a dialog?

BEST!
SlideRule
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-10-2018, 04:20 PM
RE: Obscure (somewhat) Source(s)
I'm glad you've pointed this out here, I usually don't check that 'General" library so I had missed them altogether. Will check them out ASAP.

Thanks!,
ÁM
10-10-2018, 05:11 PM
(10-09-2018 02:36 PM)SlideRule Wrote:  in the General Software Library sub-forum in the hope of generating a modest discussion

My experience is that general forum, hp prime, not quite related to hp calc, and not remotely hp calc receive quite some visit. The rest that is highly specific, less.

Wikis are great, Contribute :)
10-10-2018, 05:24 PM
(10-09-2018 02:36 PM)SlideRule Wrote:  Loquitor:
I recently posted a few HP-41C/CV/CX related programs (w/ explanations / descriptions / illustrations / etc.) in the General Software Library sub-forum in the hope of generating a modest discussion...

The modest discussion has just begun – I posted some comments on the tank volume PDF in the General Software Library.

(10-09-2018 02:36 PM)SlideRule Wrote:  ...with respect to the apparent unfamiliarity of the source material and the discovery of the same through Search Engine inquiry.

Here my English skills obviously are far too limited to get the idea of this sentence. #-)

Dieter
10-10-2018, 06:05 PM
Shouldn't these have been posted in the HP-41C Software Library forum instead of the General Software Library forum where they are more likely to get buried among all the other calculators' software?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-10-2018, 06:28 PM
(10-10-2018 06:05 PM)Eric Rechlin Wrote:  Shouldn't these have been posted in the HP-41C Software Library forum

Maybe a super-moderator will move them (point taken)? I was thinking General Discussion to General Software ?a senior moment? as a connection; oh well.

BEST!
SlideRule

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)