HP50 Flag -117 Problem
11-26-2023, 03:55 PM
HP50 Flag -117 Problem
No matter how I set this flag, the Choose Box always appears. This phenomenon suddenly occurs without me being aware that something has changed in the settings. Does anyone have any good advice?
Greetings
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-26-2023, 04:44 PM
RE: HP50 Flag -117 Problem
(11-26-2023 03:55 PM)Klaus Wrote:  No matter how I set this flag, the Choose Box always appears. This phenomenon suddenly occurs without me being aware that something has changed in the settings. Does anyone have any good advice?
Greetings

That's an oddity. Outside chance, but worth checking: try checking your current wordsize setting with RCWS. If it's not 64 already, try resetting it to that size to make sure you're not inadvertently truncating the flag settings with some RCLF/<binary math>/STOF operations.
11-26-2023, 05:10 PM
(11-26-2023 03:55 PM)Klaus Wrote:  No matter how I set this flag, the Choose Box always appears. This phenomenon suddenly occurs without me being aware that something has changed in the settings. Does anyone have any good advice?
Greetings

Some menus are always displayed in choose boxes, regardless of the setting of flag -117, such as the NUM.SLV menu, whose soft-menu version is accessed by pressing and holding down the right-shift key while pressing 7.

Simple test: Set flag -117, and press your SYMB key. If a soft menu appears, all's well.

<0|ΙΈ|0>
-Joe-
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-27-2023, 07:51 AM
Thank you very much, everything is fine again. Stupid... I probably confused holding or pressing and releasing the right shift key.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)