HP41 - IL - WP34S - Wand
12-15-2023, 05:51 PM
HP41 - IL - WP34S - Wand
I have some HP hardware I would like to sell and just wanted to see if any interest is out there. 95% of the items I am the original owner and all are in excellent condition. Most in the boxes with original manuals. HP41c with Quad module and card reader(gummy wheel was fixed) will have to test and make sure it is still operational. cassette drive, printer, IL-modules, wand and I'll have to pull the bin out and go through the stuff and get a list made up. I'm not going to give this stuff away as I say I'm the original owner and all are in excellent condition. Just would like to get a fair price for some excellent equipment.

I have a WP34s with crystal installed that I hardly ever used. It's been in my briefcase and is in excellent condition. The overlay is a bit worn from use but I see those are available on this site for a small fee. I would like $200.00 for that. fresh batteries have been installed.

I will pull the stuff out and get a list together.

BTW I might look like a new member and that might concern some of you. I have been a member here for over a decade. I couldn't logon to my old account. Might have been removed from inactivity. I Submitted the Games Pac in the HP41 software library and posted a program in the articles section(1149: HP41 Trip Computer). I am Christopher Johnson and the email address listed in the Games Pac is valid if you change hotmail to gmail. I helped report bugs during the development of the WP34s. Mainly with the HMS function.

Thanks for reading all of this and I will get a list together and post it.
Thank you for your time.
Christopher Johnson
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)