GD Disk
Thank you Joe for this gift !

#memories

[Image: joe_horn_gift.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-19-2017, 04:40 PM
RE: GD Disk
Well that brings back some fun memoriesSmile I used to order them from Educalc via phone. Took several days to arrive. Of course I also remember the 5-1/4" floppies used for the earlier disks.
09-22-2017, 05:04 PM
(09-19-2017 04:40 PM)Steve Simpkin Wrote:  Well that brings back some fun memoriesSmile I used to order them from Educalc via phone. Took several days to arrive. Of course I also remember the 5-1/4" floppies used for the earlier disks.

Amazing Smile 20 years.... wow.
09-22-2017, 09:27 PM
Oh my, this brings back memories! Each "Goodies Disk" collection was taken to Jim Carter at EduCALC in this form. This is actually The Original Goodies Disk #6!

[Image: goodies6.jpg]

People mailed me all kinds o' stuff on floppies, including the one below. I forget who sent it. Anybody recognize the handwriting?

[Image: allkinds.jpg]

Unfortunately I have no way of reading 5.25" floppies any more... not even this one, which apparently contains the HHC 1994 Programming Contest, sent to me by somebody. Anybody recognize the handwriting?

[Image: contest94rules.jpg]

My goodness, this box even contains all the mini-floppies for WordPerfect for DOS and Bitstream's FaceLift / TrueType for DOS (a WordPerfect plugin), which I used for all my word processing needs back then. It's hard to part with things on which (and through which) you expended so much love and attention! Big Grin

<0|ΙΈ|0>
-Joe-
09-24-2017, 04:30 PM
Quote:Anybody recognize the handwriting?

Richard Nelson's handwriting is unmistakeable :-)

Jake
Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)