HP Forums
Flush and recessed displays of hp 27s calculator. - Printable Version

+- HP Forums (https://www.hpmuseum.org/forum)
+-- Forum: HP Calculators (and very old HP Computers) (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Forum (/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: Flush and recessed displays of hp 27s calculator. (/thread-21862.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Flush and recessed displays of hp 27s calculator. - Massimo Gnerucci - 06-16-2024 07:50 AM

(06-16-2024 01:12 AM)rprosperi Wrote:  
(06-15-2024 07:29 PM)Rafa Wrote:  hey Massimo, it must have been a sweet day when you found a 27s for 3€ : )
i'm curious about the reason behind having 7 pieces of the same calculator. can i be a bit nosy and ask why?

For the first point, it's of no use - I offered him 6€, fully twice what he paid, but he declined...

:)

For the second point, if it has to be explained, the answer(s) probably will not help your understanding... :)

Just a little teeny bit of calculator acquisition syndrome :D

RE: Flush and recessed displays of hp 27s calculator. - Rafa - 06-16-2024 08:00 AM

(06-16-2024 01:12 AM)rprosperi Wrote:  
(06-15-2024 07:29 PM)Rafa Wrote:  hey Massimo, it must have been a sweet day when you found a 27s for 3€ : )
i'm curious about the reason behind having 7 pieces of the same calculator. can i be a bit nosy and ask why?

For the first point, it's of no use - I offered him 6€, fully twice what he paid, but he declined...

For the second point, if it has to be explained, the answer(s) probably will not help your understanding... Smile

i could go further and offer 5 folds what he paid even though i might be called insane for it! so a full 15€

for the second point, the answer(s) might not help with understanding, everyone is entitled to their quirks. i am only curious : )

RE: Flush and recessed displays of hp 27s calculator. - brouhaha - 06-17-2024 01:20 PM

I bought a 27S the day the local dealer received their first shipment, without knowing anything about it, and in particular, not knowing that it wasn't RPN. What a disappointment!