HP Forums
HP Connectivity Kit Toolbar Gone? - Printable Version

+- HP Forums (https://www.hpmuseum.org/forum)
+-- Forum: HP Calculators (and very old HP Computers) (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: HP Prime (/forum-5.html)
+--- Thread: HP Connectivity Kit Toolbar Gone? (/thread-11139.html)

HP Connectivity Kit Toolbar Gone? - StanDaMan - 07-29-2018 02:48 PM

I just misclicked "hide toolbar," and now, the entire toolbar is gone. I've tried reinstalling the app and searching menus to no avail. Is there any way I can revert to the default HP connectivity kit look?

Stan

[Image: view?usp=sharing]

RE: HP Connectivity Kit Toolbar Gone? - rprosperi - 07-29-2018 10:34 PM

(07-29-2018 02:48 PM)StanDaMan Wrote:  I just misclicked "hide toolbar," and now, the entire toolbar is gone. I've tried reinstalling the app and searching menus to no avail. Is there any way I can revert to the default HP connectivity kit look?

Right-click in the area to the right of the menu text (i.e. just to the right of the word "Help") and then select Toolbar at the bottom of the menu to re-enable the Toolbar.

RE: HP Connectivity Kit Toolbar Gone? - StanDaMan - 07-30-2018 10:28 PM

(07-29-2018 10:34 PM)rprosperi Wrote:  
(07-29-2018 02:48 PM)StanDaMan Wrote:  I just misclicked "hide toolbar," and now, the entire toolbar is gone. I've tried reinstalling the app and searching menus to no avail. Is there any way I can revert to the default HP connectivity kit look?

Right-click in the area to the right of the menu text (i.e. just to the right of the word "Help") and then select Toolbar at the bottom of the menu to re-enable the Toolbar.

Oh jees thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!! For some reason, I couldn't find it myself.

Stan