HP Forums
HP-42s Program Printable Template Sheet - Printable Version

+- HP Forums (https://www.hpmuseum.org/forum)
+-- Forum: HP Calculators (and very old HP Computers) (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Forum (/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: HP-42s Program Printable Template Sheet (/thread-16486.html)

HP-42s Program Printable Template Sheet - DM48 - 03-17-2021 01:52 AM

I am starting a new program that will solve a tedious problem with some variables and lots of test cases. I have been writing this down on paper because it seems natural to plan out a program like this prior to starting. It got me thinking, has someone produced a printable template to use for documenting your program, registers, inputs, etc.?

Before I make one up, I thought I would ask.

TIA!

** Update **

Program Form

RE: HP-42s Program Printable Template Sheet - TomC - 03-17-2021 11:49 AM

I had done one some time ago (in Excel); please don't get too excited, it was very 'raw'.

The main variable is - how many Registers do you allocate?

At the time, I was using a Register count of 100 complex variables. Of course this will vary dependent on your application.

We can continue by Private Messages - certainly what I have to share is not quite 'ready for primetime'.

TomC
(03-17-2021 01:52 AM)DM48 Wrote:  I am starting a new program that will solve a tedious problem with some variables and lots of test cases. I have been writing this down on paper because it seems natural to plan out a program like this prior to starting. It got me thinking, has someone produced a printable template to use for documenting your program, registers, inputs, etc.?

Before I make one up, I thought I would ask.

TIA!

RE: HP-42s Program Printable Template Sheet - aurelio - 03-17-2021 12:47 PM

Looking for the excel form, I found this old thread, which, I think, you will find useful Smile
Thank-you to Gene, Sylvain and all the other contributors

RE: HP-42s Program Printable Template Sheet - DM48 - 03-22-2021 05:22 PM

I have started a Google Sheet viewable here. Comments welcome.

Program Form