HP Forums
Spreadsheets blank after update - Printable Version

+- HP Forums (https://www.hpmuseum.org/forum)
+-- Forum: HP Calculators (and very old HP Computers) (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: HP Prime (/forum-5.html)
+--- Thread: Spreadsheets blank after update (/thread-1928.html)

Spreadsheets blank after update - MaxTKB - 08-06-2014 02:15 PM

Hello,

Can anyone shed some light on why my custom spreadsheets (under apps) are now blank after applying the latest firmware update. I've tried restoring backups and still the spreadsheets show up completely blank. I can see in my backups that there is definitely content in the files, but maybe the new firmware update can't recognize the content (formatting may have changed?).

Any advice would be greatly appreciated, I use about 6 different sheets on a daily basis to help with my layouts and developments.

Thanks,
Brian

RE: Spreadsheets blank after update - CR Haeger - 08-06-2014 02:38 PM

(08-06-2014 02:15 PM)MaxTKB Wrote:  Hello,

Can anyone shed some light on why my custom spreadsheets (under apps) are now blank after applying the latest firmware update. I've tried restoring backups and still the spreadsheets show up completely blank. I can see in my backups that there is definitely content in the files, but maybe the new firmware update can't recognize the content (formatting may have changed?).

Any advice would be greatly appreciated, I use about 6 different sheets on a daily basis to help with my layouts and developments.

Thanks,
Brian

Mine were wiped with the update earlier as well. Hopefully you have not updated the PC emulator, where you may at least be able to see them. In my experience, you have to recreate them after the update...

RE: Spreadsheets blank after update - Thomas_Sch - 08-06-2014 05:34 PM

With the new firmware 6030/6031 the spreadsheet format changed.
There are more details at
http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/Calculators/Prime-upgrade-to-2014-0331-deleted-my-app-data/m-p/6494364/highlight/true#M14619

RE: Spreadsheets blank after update - cyrille de brébisson - 08-07-2014 06:19 AM

hello,

contact HP support, they are supposed to have a tool/program that helps with that...

if they do not come through PM me.

Cyrille

RE: Spreadsheets blank after update - Thomas_Sch - 08-07-2014 11:46 AM

(08-07-2014 06:19 AM)cyrille de brĂ©bisson Wrote:  hello,
contact HP support, they are supposed to have a tool/program that helps with that...
if they do not come through PM me.
Cyrille
Hello Cyrille,
is it possible to place this tool in the public?
Thomas