HP Forums
Contact information for Software by D'Zign - Phyllis Kerber - Printable Version

+- HP Forums (https://www.hpmuseum.org/forum)
+-- Forum: HP Calculators (and very old HP Computers) (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Forum (/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: Contact information for Software by D'Zign - Phyllis Kerber (/thread-19437.html)

Contact information for Software by D'Zign - Phyllis Kerber - Eric Rechlin - 01-16-2023 04:51 AM

As many of you know, Ted Kerber, of Software by D'Zign, died back in 2010.

He produced a large number of books related to surveying for the 41, 42, 48/49/50, and 33s/35s. I am trying to get copies of all of these to scan them.

His wife, Phyllis Kerber, helped him run his company. I believe she was about the same age, so she would be in her late 80s by now if she is still alive.

I have been trying to get in touch with her over the last year but have not had success. Their web site has been down for about 2 years. Their previously-published phone number still shows up in my phone as "D'Zign" but it doesn't seem to work (it rings a couple times and then stops, but never gives a "no longer in service" recording).

Does anyone know if Phyllis is still around? If so, does anyone know how to contact her? I'm hoping to borrow some of Ted's old books.

I do not believe they had any children, though maybe Ted had children from his previous marriage, so might anyone know if they have any heirs who could be contacted?