HP Forums
HP48 Catalog of Independently Developed Products - Printable Version

+- HP Forums (https://www.hpmuseum.org/forum)
+-- Forum: HP Calculators (and very old HP Computers) (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Forum (/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: HP48 Catalog of Independently Developed Products (/thread-22342.html)

HP48 Catalog of Independently Developed Products - Jake Schwartz - 09-15-2024 07:02 PM

Hi,

During the release time of the HP48G and HP48GX calculators, an 18 to 24-page monochrome 8.5 by 5.5-inch booklet was included in the box titled "The HP 48 Catalog of Independently Developed Products". These were updated quarterly between early 1994 and late 1999. I have been attempting to collect the full set of these for scanning and inclusion in the PPC Archive USB Drive. Here are the ones which I have yet to locate:

1994: September
1995: September
1996: June, September, December
1997: September, December
1998: June, December
1999: June, September, December

If you have any of these and would be willing to scan (at 300DPI to individual .jpg images) or would be willing to lend for scanning, I would love to hear from you.

Thanks,
Jake Schwartz

RE: HP48 Catalog of Independently Developed Products - RPLman - 09-16-2024 11:24 AM

Hi Jake,

After rummaging through boxs I could only find one Catalog Dated June 1997, it looks like you have this one. I have two other hp48gx but they are all blister packs wanted for their black screen.

RE: HP48 Catalog of Independently Developed Products - rprosperi - 09-16-2024 01:58 PM

I dug and found the December 1997 issue. Only 10 to go Jake!!

While digging, I also found 2 different copies of the "HP Handheld Products Accessory Guide" for "Calculators and Palmtops" (the later one says Palmtop PCs), dated July '95 and Nov '96, which Jake is also adding to future versions of the PPC Archive collection. If you have other versions, please scan them per Jake's description below and send the scan (or the pamphlet) to Jake to add.