Latest haul
12-09-2018, 06:59 PM
Latest haul
Over the past few weeks I started to fill in some holes in my "collection." It's not really a good word because I do try to use most of them as often as possible. I have all the 48 models except for the G+

I didn't have any Elektronikas but was inspired by Jebem's post and the incredible knowledge some of the guys here have on these. My MK-61 is quite ill, I hope I can get it to work reliably.

The 41CV is a bit unusual. I don't have a pic of the back but it has an HP service tag on it, I'm not sure the origin of it.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

It ain't OVER 'till it's 2 PICK
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-09-2018, 09:52 PM
RE: Latest haul
The Eletronikas are so beautiful, especially the landscape one.
12-10-2018, 04:23 PM
RE: Latest haul
Yes, they do have a nice look. The MK-52 is supposed to be unusual in that the programs are saved even without batteries.

They keys are on MK-52 and MK-54 I have are really ok. For around 40 bucks a piece they're worth getting. I just need to learn what the key legends say. I can only remember where the Enter key is, beyond that I have to refer to Jebem's English manual translation or ask one of the older people here... everybody in our generation can speak Russian. The only problem is getting them to explain it to me in English Wink

It ain't OVER 'till it's 2 PICK

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)