Invoking Note edior from ppl
08-23-2019, 06:21 PM
Invoking Note edior from ppl
Is there some way to invoke the note editor from a ppl program?

Something like EditNote ("mynote")

I work with android Prime only for now on my
Galaxy Tab Pro/Note 2
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-23-2019, 06:54 PM
RE: Invoking Note edior from ppl
For now there are no such commands, the integrated interfaces can not work within a program, you can only call them to use them after the program is over.

I'm sure you already know these options, but I will mention them for being the current ones:
STARTVIEW(-8): Go to the catalog of notes
Notes(n): Call and modify content

Viga C | TD | FB
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-23-2019, 07:09 PM (This post was last modified: 08-23-2019 09:49 PM by Carlos295pz.)
I just noticed that your application created a lot of notes without my permission Tongue, I suggest that the files be created within the application with AFiles, and for now it might be interesting to use EDITLIST to edit stories files. It is a pity that there is no text editor, implementing one would be expensive, unnecessary when Note Catalog alredy exists.

An alternative is to edit the files in a Notepad on PC, as currently their programs are files such as list1.rpl.hpnote, spirit.rpl.hpnote, py.rpl.hpnote, ... it can easily be list1.rpl.txt, ... since the ".rpl" is just a name.

Viga C | TD | FB
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-24-2019, 08:07 AM
Hello,
this subject was approached some time ago in the following thread that also includes a positive feedback from Cyrille:

https://www.hpmuseum.org/forum/thread-99...t=Editnote

Giancarlo
Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)