PockEmul Online
05-28-2020, 11:35 AM (This post was last modified: 05-28-2020 11:36 AM by remy.)
PockEmul Online
Hi all,
I just published PockEmul Online which put PockEmul in your Internet browser.
No need to install, it is the standard PockEmul source code compiled to WebAssembly.
You will need the last Chrome or Firefox release to run it.

if you want to know more, you can take a look here : PockEmul Online

regards

Rémy
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-28-2020, 12:31 PM
RE: PockEmul Online
(05-28-2020 11:35 AM)remy Wrote:  Hi all,
I just published PockEmul Online which put PockEmul in your Internet browser.
No need to install, it is the standard PockEmul source code compiled to WebAssembly.
You will need the last Chrome or Firefox release to run it.

if you want to know more, you can take a look here : PockEmul Online

regards

Rémy

Thanks Rémy!

There is an HP page, but no models listed there. Do you expect to add some models there eventually?

You have a very nice selection of Sharp Pocket Computers, I will explore them soon.

Thanks again for making so many machines available, and now even easier to access! Smile

--Bob Prosperi
05-28-2020, 12:58 PM
Hi
PockEmul emulates HP-41 and the HP Voyager series. I will add some posts on these models on pockemul.com.
In PockEmul Online, only the HP-41 and its printer is available.
05-31-2020, 09:02 PM
The simulation of the LCD screen is fantastic, it seems that the calculator is really there.

The following simulator https://ti89-simulator.org/ has a feature that I like, which is to allow you to separate the screen from the keyboard and magnify each area independently. Can you replicate this feature?

Thanks
05-31-2020, 09:19 PM
(05-31-2020 09:02 PM)compsystems Wrote:  The simulation of the LCD screen is fantastic, it seems that the calculator is really there.

The following simulator https://ti89-simulator.org/ has a feature that I like, which is to allow you to separate the screen from the keyboard and magnify each area independently. Can you replicate this feature?

Thanks

Any other similar emulators/simulators? I assume they use JavaScript.

Namir
10-03-2020, 04:34 PM

10-03-2020, 09:03 PM (This post was last modified: 11-14-2020 06:10 PM by robve.)
Wow, fantastic job on emulating the PC-1350 and CE-126P. I own both "in the flesh" and I must say that the emulator's touch and feel are incredibly good, especially the Android app.

My 2 cents on the Android app business model: I think the subscription model is a mistake, but on the other hand I understand this is not for free. I would purchase emulated versions of some of the pocket computers and calculators in the app, but preferably for a one-time fee, not as a monthly subscription. I simply want occasional use of an emulated version of machines in my collection, rather than continuous use with the prospect of paying indefinitely. Why not offer both pricing models?

"I count on old friends" -- HP 71B,Prime|Ti VOY200,Nspire CXII CAS|Casio fx-CG50...|Sharp PC-G850,E500,2500,1500,14xx,13xx,12xx...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-23-2020, 04:14 PM
PockEmul Sound - Osaka

12-31-2020, 06:00 AM
On iOS 14.4, I get an error:

Application exit (TypeError: undefined is not an object (evaluating 'handle[name]'))
01-01-2021, 09:05 PM
This is great work, thanks!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)