from excel to spreadsheet
11-18-2016, 01:06 AM
from excel to spreadsheet
are the some easy way to export excel sheet to spreadsheet app. I am trying to export an excel sheet containing mixed cells (number, text, formulas). My goal is working on excel to create my sheets and then export it to prime using connectivity kit.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-18-2016, 04:10 AM
RE: from excel to spreadsheet
(11-18-2016 01:06 AM)danielekazzaro@libero.it Wrote:  are the some easy way to export excel sheet to spreadsheet app. I am trying to export an excel sheet containing mixed cells (number, text, formulas). My goal is working on excel to create my sheets and then export it to prime using connectivity kit.

Have you tried copying the spreadsheet and pasting it into the Connectivity Kit (presumably with the virtual calculator running simultaneously)? Open the virtual calculator and the connectivity kit. Select (in the connectivity kit) the virtual calculator and open the apps folder. Then open the spreadsheet app and paste your excel spreadsheet. Save the app (in the connectivity kit) and/or send it to your calculator (or students' calculator).

Graph 3D | QPI | SolveSys
11-18-2016, 08:47 AM (This post was last modified: 11-18-2016 08:50 AM by jrozsas.)
Excel formulas are not compatible with HP Prime.
See post: http://www.hpmuseum.org/forum/thread-680...l#pid62545

Leo

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-21-2016, 06:55 AM
Hello,

As a general rule, and when things are not too complicated, if you create your spreadsheet in excel, then you turn on "formula display" on excel, you can then copy/paste the data from excel to the calculator/con kit.

Cyrille

Although I work for the HP calculator group, the views and opinions I post here are my own. I do not speak for HP.
11-23-2016, 10:42 AM
I don't know if it already exists, but a help would be a list of equivalent functions between excel and Prime speasheet.
for example:
Excel: NORMDIST() - Prime:=NORMALD_CDF()
11-24-2016, 08:32 AM
Hello,

What a great idea...

If someone could compile such a list, I might be able to add it in the copy/paste (no promises)...

Cyrille

Although I work for the HP calculator group, the views and opinions I post here are my own. I do not speak for HP.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)