Android Virtual Prime - Hard to show the title again?
03-30-2017, 12:54 PM (This post was last modified: 03-30-2017 12:54 PM by eried.)
Android Virtual Prime - Hard to show the title again?
Anyone finds hard to restore the title after selecting "Hide Title"?

The left-border to center swipe does not work for me in portrait and I have to put it in horizontal.

I had the "Pro" version that was published in the Beta months ago and that one does not had any issue. Did the left detection area changed for the latest "free"?

My website: erwin.ried.cl
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-30-2017, 02:02 PM
RE: Android Virtual Prime - Hard to show the title again?
It's a little tricky, that's for sure. I can do it in vertical or horizontal mode, but have to have my finger in exactly the right spot, then swipe slower than is usual with most other apps. It takes about 2 or 3 tries to get it.

This is with the android free version.

-road
Find all posts by this user
03-30-2017, 02:09 PM
On the paid version I have the title hidden and I have no issues with the left to center swipe, it works as expected (Android 6.0.1 - App 1.3.2.11456).
03-30-2017, 04:10 PM
Paid version 1.3.2.11456 on android 7.0:
left to right swipe works anywhere along the entire height of the screen (within 1 cm left border). It works better than google mail app due to wider swipping area.

Prime, 15C CE
03-30-2017, 06:31 PM
I have paid version 1.3.2.11456 on a Galaxy S7 Edge with 7.0, and I also have problems showing the menu. I can swipe from the side in landscape mode, but it doesn't work in portrait mode.

I wonder if it has something to do with the edge screen functionality in the S7 Edge.

I reported this to Tim about 6 weeks ago but didn't hear anything back.
03-30-2017, 06:34 PM
(03-30-2017 06:31 PM)Eric Rechlin Wrote:  I have paid version 1.3.2.11456 on a Galaxy S7 Edge with 7.0, and I also have problems showing the menu. I can swipe from the side in landscape mode, but it doesn't work in portrait mode.

I wonder if it has something to do with the edge screen functionality in the S7 Edge.

I reported this to Tim about 6 weeks ago but didn't hear anything back.

Do you have a case that reaches that edge? The thing is that it is so easy for me too in landscape

My website: erwin.ried.cl
04-01-2017, 12:38 AM
(03-30-2017 06:34 PM)eried Wrote:  Do you have a case that reaches that edge? The thing is that it is so easy for me too in landscape

No, I don't use a case. But I agree, accidentally pressing things on the edges is my biggest complaint about the phone. I wish the exact same phone had been made with edges that were curved a bit less, and then it would be perfect (I wanted a bigger battery than the regular S7 had, which is why I got the Edge).

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)