Keeping graphic objects in programs
11-22-2020, 12:48 AM
RE: Keeping graphic objects in programs
(11-21-2020 04:43 PM)Han Wrote:  If you are planning to create a relatively large project (perhaps large due to lots of graphics files), I would recommend creating them as PNG files. This can be done on your computer. Simply create them, and incorporate them into your application. Or if you generate them on your calculator, you can save the image on the screen using AFiles("filename.png"):=G0 (G0 through G9 are the system's graphic objects, with G0 being the current screen.) The AFiles() command really only makes sense within a custom application (i.e. an app you create based on one of the existing apps).
Dear Mr. Han,
How can I make such an app? What I've noticed about custom apps is that there are files placed in a directory, and the extension is ".hpappdir". This directory must then be copied into the CK during installation. Do you create such a directory on the PC / MAC, and is it compatible with the Prime? And how do you load those .PNG files into your program? This is all very confusing to me. I would like to receive a response from you. Sincerely, Karel.

I use HP-16C, WP-34S emulator, HP-35s, HP-48GX, HP-50g, and HP Prime G2.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Keeping graphic objects in programs - cahlucas - 11-22-2020 12:48 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)