Sellers on The Bay do the darndest things
03-05-2021, 01:26 AM (This post was last modified: 03-05-2021 01:47 AM by mfleming.)
RE: Sellers on The Bay do the darndest things
Well, I think I may have just experienced something very interesting. I bought a Casio fx-8000G at a very reasonable price compared to all other offerings. Tracking showed the parcel handed over to the Post Office, then departing Columbus, Ohio. No update for two weeks so I filed a missing package research case. The case was closed the next day with a canned "Sorry about that" response. Then today a label shows up from the Post Office (two, actually) saying they found a label or empty parcel, and would I like to submit another missing item request?

Did these two labels fall off the parcel? Is the parcel in postal hands, waiting to be identified? Was there anything in the parcel? Curious, very curious. Something very similar is occurring right now regarding another package from Bangor, Maine. I wonder if I should change the title of this thread to "Postal Systems do the darndest things." Smile

Edit: Now both the Post Office tracking page and The Bay tell me the package was "Delivered, In/At Mailbox" Sheesh.

Remember kids, "In a democracy, you get the government you deserve."
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sellers on The Bay do the darndest things - mfleming - 03-05-2021 01:26 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)