[Wip] Primedev - a Web based IDE for PPL and Python dev.
02-22-2022, 06:38 PM
RE: [Wip] Primedev - a Web based IDE for PPL and Python dev.
It's a dotnet project and doesn't have any Windows-dependent components, so you should be able to compile it on Linux with just the sdk. I've got the protocol pretty much completely down now. So this week I will be able to actually add the text editor. Ofter that is integrated and tested a bit I'll put up a live version of the Web app on github pages.then you can just open the Web page and start programming from any os you want (except for ios, because. Yeah apple Tongue) it uses webhid to directly communicate with your prime from the browser without install. And everything is done via webassembly and is completely local. So no communication to the server at all apart from the initial loading of the page data and Web app resources. After the first time opening, no Internet connection is needed anymore as you can install it as a 'progressive Web app' . You can just keep an eye on the github repo. I'm trying to keep that updated as much as possible. I've also managed to get in contact with cyrille, so the protocol is actually implemented in the proper way and should be fully compatible.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Wip] Primedev - a Web based IDE for PPL and Python dev. - Beatskip - 02-22-2022 06:38 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)