Rediscovering the HP50g after many years ...
02-28-2022, 07:45 PM (This post was last modified: 02-28-2022 10:59 PM by JohnStr.)
RE: Rediscovering the HP50g after many years ...
(02-28-2022 04:48 AM)Joe Horn Wrote:  That "%%HP" line is only there to tell the HP50g that it's arriving (usually via cable) in ASCII format. The T(3) means that the "Translate I/O" mode is 3, and the A(D) means that the angle mode is Degrees. You can pretty much ignore that line.

I would suggest putting the program (in string form) on the stack, then deleting everything before the first \<<, and then using the resulting string as input to this program:

« 3 TRANSIO #2F34Dh SYSEVAL DROP OBJ→ »

This should convert the string into the original program object. Good luck!

Hi Joe,

Many thanks for the above solution to my problem. Your program above converted my program string which ran OK when I saved it to a variable.

I now have the HP48g-50g Connectivity Kit installed on the PC and able to transfer my program across onto the 50g. However, when I edit the program on the calc decimal points seem to have been added to the integers in the listing?? Strange ...

See attached image.

John S.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rediscovering the HP50g after many years ... - JohnStr - 02-28-2022 07:45 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)