HP-71b - Future "SD-RAM" Module - viable ?
09-07-2022, 09:28 PM
RE: HP-71b - Future "SD-RAM" Module - viable ?
Hello!

(09-07-2022 06:54 PM)mfleming Wrote:  Why would you want a removable SD card (when's the last time you took one out of your phone?)

With the phone it really is awkward because in order to get to the SD card I have to remove the phone from it's case and then use a tool to pry the card out of the phone.
With my camera it is completely different. I have the choice of either using a cable or WiFi to transmit the photos to my computer but find it easiest to just remove the SD card from the camera and plug it into the computer.

(09-07-2022 06:54 PM)mfleming Wrote:  So, acknowledging the cool factor, how would you use such an accessory?

I guess I would reserve a couple of cards for the more often used programs (of which I have none at the moment to be honest... but maybe this is due to the lack - or awkwardness - of permanent storage available to me) and another one to tranfer programms for permanent storage on the computer. It would be easiest if programs would be stored as plain text files so that they can be edited on the computer using a simple text editor.

Regards
Max
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: HP-71b - Future "SD-RAM" Module - viable ? - Maximilian Hohmann - 09-07-2022 09:28 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)