Poll: Would you use P+ for development or stick to developing in PPL
P+
PPL
P+ & PPL
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
P+ for HP Prime Development in PPL
05-17-2023, 03:00 PM
RE: P+ for HP Prime Development in PPL
(05-17-2023 02:25 PM)Eric Rechlin Wrote:  
(05-17-2023 11:03 AM)jonmoore Wrote:  When you look at the information taken as a whole, I believe it's fair to call attention to the fact that the OP could very easily be the author hacked pages within someone else's web presence. I'm not saying that's the case here, but it could easily be the case going by the evidence.

Pretty sure that is highly unlikely, and claiming it could "easily be the case" is extremely insulting to the original developer and also shows a lack of understanding of how malicious actors distribute harmful code.

We'll have to agree to differ on this, but I believe 30+ years working at the coal face of interactive-media creative strategy qualifies me to have an opinion regarding where and how bad actors play out their tactics (projects I've been involved with over the years have included the digital strategy for The Guardian Newspaper, New Scientist Magazine, Dazed & Confused Magazine, Amnesty International, Levi jeans and more besides).

Any comments I've made in this thread have been in the hope that the OP would enter into the dialog. He responded only once to Tim's initial feedback. And I didn't find this very reassuring.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: P+ for HP Prime Development - jonmoore - 05-14-2023, 07:10 AM
RE: P+ for HP Prime Development - jonmoore - 05-14-2023, 12:26 PM
RE: P+ for HP Prime Development in PPL - jonmoore - 05-17-2023 03:00 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)