Introduction and RPN calculator advice
08-12-2023, 06:08 PM
RE: Introduction and RPN calculator advice
(08-11-2023 11:45 AM)NicolaB Wrote:  ...
Therefore I think I'll have to choose between a 15C, 32SII, DM15L, DM32..what would you suggest?

You may want to visit the HP Calculator Literature site and take a look at the manuals for each of these models to get a better idea of their features.

I will add that while the DM32 is probably easier to initially use because of its limited number of menus, the DM42 has some advantages that you may want to consider. Aside from being more powerful with a larger feature set, the DM42 has multi-character program and variable names, more powerful alphanumeric capabilities, HP-41C program compatibility, simple graphics and sound. It also has a few features that are somewhat similar to those on the HP 50g you are familiar with including, variables and programs accessible by name in soft menus, custom menus and the option to switch to an unlimited stack.
(Photo of DM42)

There are also some additional links for each of the models you are considering on the following HP Plus RPN Calculator Photo Gallery page.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Introduction and RPN calculator advice - Steve Simpkin - 08-12-2023 06:08 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)