Plus42 with string and list functions in the equation language
08-19-2023, 03:39 AM (This post was last modified: 08-19-2023 03:40 AM by nickapos.)
RE: Plus42 with string and list functions in the equation language
(08-18-2023 06:21 PM)Vincent Weber Wrote:  Hi all,

For those who haven't noticed, Plus42 1.0.21 is out...

Not only Plus42 equation language has structured programming (user-defined functions with full recursion, C-styke loops), and all the advanced math functions from the 42S (matrix, complex numbers, integration), but now it also has all the string and list functions (including full substring capabilities) added by Free42.

All this, seamlessly integrated with the powerful menu-based solver. And If you want even more flexibility, you can even call RPN programs from a equation! Or can an equation from a RPN program, just like the 32SII, with read access to the stack registers, like the 35S!

This makes this language one of the most powerful, flexible and elegant ever on a calculator, IHMO... way lighter and simpler than RPL!

Many tanks to Thomas Okken for his brillant work, and for his openness to accept my suggestions - like this one (strings and list functions within the equation language).

Brgds
This is great work from Thomas as always. I think that it would be awesome if we had a document that would showcase this advanced functionality. I think that as it is in order to take full advantage of the functionality one would need to have experience of many different calculators. If one has experience of only one of them then they will use one part of the functionality.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Plus42 with string and list functions in the equation language - nickapos - 08-19-2023 03:39 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)