Adhesive vinyl overlays - C47 & WP43 (DM42), WP3xS, DB48X, newRPL variants available!
10-12-2023, 02:18 AM
RE: Adhesive vinyl overlays - C47 & WP43 (DM42), WP3xS, DB48X, newRPL variants ava...
DB48x/DB50x UPDATE:

Due to some changes that were included in the v0.4.6 release, I have had to make some adjustments to the DB48x overlays which will render any existing overlays provided prior to now obsolete. (I am sorry for this, but I did include a disclaimer stating that this project was still in very early development stages and that things were subject to change).

In addition to the layout changes, I have worked closely with @c3d to get things tuned and refined over the previous version. I think the changes were well worth it, and the resulting overlay is much better looking than the last version. The last version was really focused on just getting everything sorted and present, while the new version paid a little more attention to graphic design and color refinements. MANY hours of work went into this overlay over the last month or so, and I hope it shows!

The new version is now available for orders (in both the tabbed and adhesive versions) at the same price as before ($7 each). Additionally, there is an additional "DB50x" overlay available for the DM32 variant. The background overlay is identical to the DB48x, with the exception of the logo at the bottom reading DB50x instead of DB48x. The DB50x overlay will include the additional key labels needed to account for the difference between the DM42 and DM32 hardware key labels. Pricing is the same at $7 each.

Here's a photo of the new tabbed DB48x on my own DM42:
https://imgur.com/gallery/Mfxjo7S
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
C47 Overlay Update - spiff72 - 07-27-2023, 04:16 AM
RE: Adhesive vinyl overlays - C47 & WP43 (DM42), WP3xS, DB48X, newRPL variants ava... - spiff72 - 10-12-2023 02:18 AM
Pricing Update - WP34S increase - spiff72 - 11-15-2023, 03:53 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)