Please can you beta-test this unusual Free42 skin
10-30-2023, 09:21 PM (This post was last modified: 10-30-2023 09:23 PM by johnb.)
RE: Please can you beta-test this unusual Free42 skin
(10-30-2023 08:04 PM)MickM Wrote:  I don't think I like that ENTER is now apparently more removed from the numeric entry area in that arrangement (whereas it wasn't in my layout)... I don't want to go down that rat hole again at the moment.

First, THANKS for this first attempt! It's far more than any of us should deserve.

Second, I quite agree about it being a "rat hole." No need in wasting your time trying to improve that when you're already trying to perfect the skin you expect to be using full-time! :-D

It's definitely a rathole or rabbit-hole... even though I feel less strongly about the ENTER being too far away, your point is valid. I started moving things around in my head, and rapidly found "well, if I move this here, then where do I put the key(s) I just moved?" My brain rapidly exceeded stack depth (LOL!) and I realized I'd have to actually fiddle with the graphics for real, either on paper or on the monitor.

Daily drivers: 15c, 32sII, 35s, 41cx, 48g, WP 34s/31s. Favorite: 16c.
Latest: 15ce, 48s, 50g. Gateway drug: 28s found in yard sale ~2009.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Please can you beta-test this unusual Free42 skin - johnb - 10-30-2023 09:21 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)