Custom Text Formatting (Previously: Getting long results in a program)
04-03-2024, 08:53 PM
RE: Getting long results in Program
Bonjour komame

Utiliser une seule fonction avec une liste variable ressemblerait beaucoup à ce que je faisais avec DEFTETXT qui utilisais une liste pour les paramètres.
Mais cela implique beaucoup de tests et j'ai voulu tenter une autre approche avec des fonctions séparées et j'ai l'impression que cela simplifie beaucoup le code.
Une chaîne pour les attributs, hum c'est très intéressant, je garde cela en réserve.

Un autre problème que je ne sais pas comment gérer pour l'instant, est la largeur limitée avec du texte en italique ?
En effet si j' affiche "TYANN" avec disons une largeur de 50 en normal et ensuite en italique : du fait du décalage il me manquera une partie du dernier caractère affiché.
Conserver les caractères ou la largeur en pixels ?
Qu'en pensez-vous ?

Hello komame

Using a single function with a variable list would be very similar to what I was doing with DEFTETXT, which used a list for the parameters.
But this involves a lot of testing and I wanted to try another approach with separate functions and I have the impression that this simplifies the code a lot.
A string for the attributes, um that's very interesting, I'll keep that in reserve.

Another problem that I don't know how to deal with at the moment is the limited width with italic text?
If I display "TYANN" with, say, a width of 50 in normal and then in italics: because of the offset I'll be missing part of the last character displayed.
Should I keep the characters or the width in pixels?
What do you think?

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)

Sorry for my english
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Getting long results in Program - Tyann - 04-03-2024 08:53 PM
RE: Custom Text Formatting - Tyann - 04-15-2024, 06:55 PM
RE: Custom Text Formatting - komame - 04-15-2024, 07:42 PM
RE: Custom Text Formatting - Tyann - 04-16-2024, 04:38 AM
RE: Custom Text Formatting - komame - 04-16-2024, 06:02 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)