Report problems with CAS and its interface.
04-20-2024, 06:29 AM (This post was last modified: 04-21-2024 08:33 AM by komame.)
RE: Report problems with CAS and its interface.
(04-08-2024 08:25 PM)compsystems Wrote:  When you copy symbols to the character input line, the bottom part is hidden.

[Image: cas_hp_prime_p03_image00.png]

Another improvement would be to store the last position of the scanned character when the character table is reopened.

I managed to reproduce this issue. It's related to the font size settings in Home Settings on page 2. This issue affects every edit field (anywhere, in any view/application where edit fields are present) when the font is set to "Small Font". For the other font sizes, the problem does not occur.

(04-19-2024 12:51 AM)compsystems Wrote:  In HP-Prime, sometimes the outputs, integers, have a dot added.

Another problem is that when there is an expression in the input line, and if you later go to the [help] menu and search for something, when you return the expression in the input line is cut off.

[Image: cas_hp_prime_p05_image00.png]

I managed to reproduce this bug as well. I've filed a ticket for this issue in the bug tracker.

Piotr Kowalewski
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Report problems with CAS and its interface. - komame - 04-20-2024 06:29 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)