Flush and recessed displays of hp 27s calculator.
06-11-2024, 01:34 PM (This post was last modified: 06-11-2024 01:35 PM by Rafa.)
RE: Flush and recessed displays of hp 27s calculator.
(06-11-2024 09:53 AM)Maximilian Hohmann Wrote:  Hello!

And yes, for some reason the HP-27s never really made it into Europe. There are localised versions of the manual (at least there is a german version) but I have never seen the calculator being offered here. I got mine from the US and paid more for shipping and import duties than for the calculator itself.

Regards
Max
It is madness with the prices of hp 35s! i did get one as a present. i brought it a couple of times to class but the built quality, good in general, does not inspire the type of confidence that would let me relax while it's been handled by people who normally use cheap calculators and therefore regard the things as very dispensable. i would not tell them that, should the 35s gets broken, i would have to cough up anywhere between a 150 to 250€ for a second hand one! : )

The menus might be a nuisance to me as well but i think it's a matter of regular use. i got used to the 20s with everything on the keyboard, but i could see an advantage of less cluttered keyboard, especially if there are more features to pack in.
like you, i bought the 27s form the US and is coming with and english manual.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Flush and recessed displays of hp 27s calculator. - Rafa - 06-11-2024 01:34 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 55 Guest(s)