Flush and recessed displays of hp 27s calculator.
06-13-2024, 06:40 PM
RE: Flush and recessed displays of hp 27s calculator.
(06-13-2024 03:28 AM)bxparks Wrote:  Totally understand that you want your calculator to "spark joy". I think the difference is that I don't consider the Casios (at least the 9750GIII and the CG-50 that I own) to be utilitarian. I consider them to be amazing feats of engineering: packing so much, into something so small, for such affordable prices. I just wish they were RPN.

Maybe these models of casio you mentioned are well built and aren't the type that contrast with the solid build of an hp calculator. I was talking about calculators made for schools, these costs around 25€ and are almost made to be disposed, not to mention other implications of such a market where the demand for a calculator designed to be used for one stage of school, primary, middle, then high school. is repeated year after year, these disposable calcs don't always get passed. New school year new mass order. And there's a strict list of calcs permitted for the exams.
If you are a professional or an academic then of course more practical criteria factor in your choice of a calculator and the available selection will have higher quality since they are going to be used in a more demanding setting.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Flush and recessed displays of hp 27s calculator. - Rafa - 06-13-2024 06:40 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 20 Guest(s)