SwissMicros Announces DM41X Launch
06-19-2024, 05:11 PM
RE: SwissMicros Announces DM41X Launch
(06-19-2024 01:37 PM)Johnh Wrote:  Thanks for the advice above. I'm still deciding, but i like the idea of the dm32, with its particularly bold display which is a huge issue with somewhst poor eyeight. Also it's the most modern for connectivity.And the features have a lot in common with my HP35S However, the keys get a bit busy, with four functions printed at or around each one being a base function, two g and f shifted functions and an Alpha character.

I'd be happy with Free42, put exactly into a physical form, with a big two-line display instead of squeezing more on.as in dm42

Also[/u] intrigued by the Voyager-shsped version of a 41x. It seems reasonably accessible but clear and compact.

Keep in mind that the DM42 has many options as to what it displays, including one that shows only the X and Y registers. It also has adjustable fonts so you can make them larger. You can even make each line larger or smaller in size.

See the DM42 User Manual for more information on these options.
https://technical.swissmicros.com/dm42/d...ack_layout

Also see the following video review of the DM42 for a good overview of this model.
SwissMicros DM42 Review
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Question about using .raw files - Namir - 10-05-2020, 08:18 PM
RE: SwissMicros Announces DM41X - knife31 - 06-14-2024, 04:31 AM
RE: SwissMicros Announces DM41X Launch - Steve Simpkin - 06-19-2024 05:11 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)