HP Prime Beta Firmware Version 2.2 Revision 15008
07-17-2024, 02:59 AM
RE: HP Prime Beta Firmware Version 2.2 Revision 15008
(07-16-2024 07:05 PM)toml_12953 Wrote:  
(07-16-2024 12:01 PM)Alder Statesman Wrote:  After five days of use, including some simple Python programs, no issues for me on my G2.

Do you use the Python app or do you create a PPL wrapper? The wrapper works fine for me but when I start the Python app, my G2 resets or locks up.

In my very limited experience with the Python app, when main.py contains a syntax error and when I try to open the Python app, if I choose to run the program instead of edit the program, it hangs and I have to reset the prime with a paperclip. Maybe this is why your prime was locking up.

For instance, last night when I was trying the beta, there was also some weirdness when it put "New Program" before my import statements as I exited the app. This caused the app to hang when I opened it, because obviously "New Programimport" is not valid Python syntax.

I am unsure if either of these issues were present on the previous firmware either, this was my first time really diving into Python on the prime.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: HP Prime Beta Firmware Version 2.2 Revision 15008 - nbc12 - 07-17-2024 02:59 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 28 Guest(s)