The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 795 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (FreeBSD)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 795 errorHandler->error

HP 12c, 12cp and 15c apps now available in the Android store again!
07-26-2024, 12:00 PM
HP 12c, 12cp and 15c apps now available in the Android store again!
Hello all,

I bring the next good news, the last for this week Smile

Some of you may have noticed that the emulator apps for Android were not available in the Google Play Store since the end of 2023. The reason was that the apps didn't support the latest Android devices.

Starting from Q2 2024, we took over the app maintenance and immediately started working on getting the apps back to the store, which just happened today. The only apps that still need to be fixed are the HP Prime apps, which should be done in August.

We are also planning to bring some new features to the original apps. I will keep you posted on this!

Please click on the models below to download the apps:
15C
12CP
12C

Unfortunately, one bad news. We had to re-upload the original apps due to a technical issue, which may cause some troubles for people who have the "old" apps - migrating to the new phone, wanting to get a future update, etc.

As we are aware that this might happen, if you need any help, you can send me DM.

Note: Apps don't show up when you type their name in the Google Play Store search box yet, but that should improve in the future.

Radim Frydrych, PM at MORAVIA Consulting.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
HP 12c, 12cp and 15c apps now available in the Android store again! - Radim Frydrych - 07-26-2024 12:00 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 13 Guest(s)