Comparing Android apps for the hp15c
07-29-2024, 10:56 PM
RE: Comparing Android apps for the hp15c
So I ponied-up and found where to buy a license for the hp15c model on pockemul. I bought a permanent license, just for that one model since that's all I need (but i appreciate the free hp41 and hp35 sims, and a few others). It was good value and about the same price as TouchRPN, ($10.99AUD which is about $7 USD).

Definitely worth it.

Appearance - photo realistic, actually I think its from a photo. Only issue is the orange 'f' text above keys is a bit muted (as some are), and also slightly blurred, like a jpeg, and this combined with it being quite fine text anyway, diminishes its clarity compared to the other sims. Actually Mark's screen shot of a 16c shows that its a bit clearer there. You can zoom in a bit if wanted. Might be better to replace the photo text with pixel-sharp graphic text.

It comes set to original speed, and can offer up to 5x acceleration, or full speed. At full speed, the time-out before it shuts down to sleep is only a few seconds, so best to stay at slow speed and enjoy the gentle journey and long integrations.

Various different save and share options are included, plus copy program to text etc (line numbers and key names, rather than numerical codes)

Feedback is fine

A great little 4-line stack summary can be put on the metal bezel.

The whole pockemul system seems to have many layers of features and is a very impressive package from the authors. The other sims are maybe a bit simpler to get into, but this one is a terrific piece of work!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Comparing Android apps for the hp15c - Johnh - 07-29-2024 10:56 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)