HP 12c, 12cp and 15c apps now available in the Android store again!
07-30-2024, 08:27 AM
RE: HP 12c, 12cp and 15c apps now available in the Android store again!
(07-27-2024 08:05 PM)Johnh Wrote:  hi Radin,
I'm really glad you guys brought these back, and you might have seen a quick comparison review that I posted yesterday.

It's so great that you do this, and as the guardians and owners of the hp brand, I really hope that it works for you and that your apps can leverage off the real calcs to be the best available versions.

I see above that now they are back that you may have some feature updates in the pipeline and so I put a 'wish-list' in my other post. I'm sure they'll come a time when the market around these classic designs will fade away, but I reckon you have a few years yet as those of us who started our careers in the 80's look back and wish for "an elegant weapon, for a more civilised age..."
thank you for your support! Can you please send me the link for your function wish-list? Or maybe copy the list here?
We already created a list of both function and design adjustments that is currently under evaluation, but we are of course open to any new idea.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: HP 12c, 12cp and 15c apps now available in the Android store again! - Radim Frydrych - 07-30-2024 08:27 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)