Comparing Android apps for the hp15c
07-31-2024, 07:05 AM (This post was last modified: 07-31-2024 07:06 AM by Radim Frydrych.)
RE: Comparing Android apps for the hp15c
Hi, as discussed in the original thread, I am listing all the changes we are currently considering - this does not necessarily mean we will implement all of them. I am not so familiar with the Prime app, but I saw a review from Eric R. Who would be the right one to discuss the Prime apps?

Design changes
1. Delete "HEWLETT-PACKARD" (EOL design)
2. Picture of the calculator instead of drawing
3. Design of the digits closer to the real calcs

Feature changes
1. Same functions in vertical and horizontal position + same setting options
2. import/export function
3. copy/paste function
4. Option to customize the calcs - colors of the keys, etc.
5. Full screen option

Here are new features suggested by you with my comments:
1. Trim and stretch the display like TouchRPN, suppressing phone information to maximise the working area - Do you mean full screen option? I have a free version where 50% of display is occupied by ad Smile
2. Program code text output as JRPN Anything specific or simple export function?
3. Save states as JRPN and TouchRPN, very useful for testing Can you please explain me this function? It looks to me like copy/paste of the last value (program?) inside the app
4. Graphics like the official HP app, maybe with a tad lighter LCD What we released is the official app.
5. Stretch wish…. Connectivity compatibility with HP15c_CE windows app and firmware for program transfer from the real calculator to the pc to the App. This is something we are checking. It would be very nice feature as the cable is available.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Comparing Android apps for the hp15c - Radim Frydrych - 07-31-2024 07:05 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)