Making the faulty HP-50g alarm function predictable and useful
08-07-2024, 07:43 AM (This post was last modified: 08-07-2024 07:48 AM by Johnny Shek.)
RE: Making the faulty HP-50g alarm function predictable and useful
UPDATE:

In a test of 25 entries, the 15th and 16th ones failed to execute properly. They executed when I turned on the calculator. I stopped the test and deleted all entries. Normally, I created entries with 1 hour alarm time apart. In this test, I mistakenly entered an alarm with time 10:20 instead of 10:00. The alarm time just above it was 09:00 and the alarm time just below it was 11:00.

Unfortunately, I could not replicate the same problem after conducting another test with correct entries. Later, I conducted a test with 12 entries with 2 hours apart and no problem was found. Besides, another similar test with 24 entries was passed. I will stop here. It appears that the maximum number of entries the calculator can hold is 24. I will begin to examine the behaviour of alarms with a repeat interval. All previous tests ignored the repeat interval.

Stay tuned!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Making the faulty HP-50g alarm function predictable and useful - Johnny Shek - 08-07-2024 07:43 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)