The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 795 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (FreeBSD)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 795 errorHandler->error

LIN-BAIRSTOW ALGORITHM for HP67/97 UPDATE!
08-12-2024, 02:47 PM (This post was last modified: 08-19-2024 10:48 PM by plore90.)
LIN-BAIRSTOW ALGORITHM for HP67/97 UPDATE!
Hello everyone,
here I am again to present my latest program on the LIN-BAISTROW algorithm for HP67/97. The program can find the real and/or complex roots of a polynomial from the 3rd degree to the 7th degree with real coefficients. In the manual contained in the zip file, everything is explained with various examples.
I hope that the program can be useful to some of you, and in any case of interest to you for educational purposes on Hp-67/97. The program as usual is written in a very basic way and is contained on two magnetic cards. Refining and compacting it, I think that it could be possible to arrive at the solution up to 8th degree polynomials... Anyone can try it or test it on the emulators of HP67 and HP97 of mister LIMPID FOX that are free for their use. As usual I will be grateful to anyone who reports bugs or makes improvements to the program.
Thanks for your attention
Plore90
UPDATE!!!!

In the new attachment there is the version of the program "Lin-Bairstow" published on "HP-67/97 EUROPE User's Group" which allows to find the real and complex roots of a polynomial up to degree 18.

Attached File(s)
.zip  6797_LIN-BAISTROW.zip (Size: 59.91 KB / Downloads: 11)
.pdf  LIN-BAIRSTOW HP-6797 GRADE_18.pdf (Size: 532.28 KB / Downloads: 2)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
LIN-BAIRSTOW ALGORITHM for HP67/97 UPDATE! - plore90 - 08-12-2024 02:47 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)