The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 795 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (FreeBSD)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 795 errorHandler->error

Creating "missing" program card
08-21-2024, 06:45 AM (This post was last modified: 08-21-2024 04:49 PM by jgbackes.)
Creating "missing" program card
Hi,

There are a few of the used program Pacs I have purchased for my 65, 67, and 97 that are missing one or more of the cards that should have come with the Pac.

I can enter the programs by hand using the keyboard on the calculator… but I also have on my folders on my Mac that contain all of the .hpp files, text files and .bmp files for each of the cards.

Is there a way to transfer these files from my Mac to the calculator and then save the contents to Magnetic Card?

I have recently purchased a few circuit boards from https://www.teenix.org and it looks like they have bluetooth they have a windows application but nothing for the Mac.

I have the two HP simulators (RPN-65 Pro, and RPN-67 Pro) download and they work great. If only they supported communication with these updated boards.

I've written lots of code for USB and RS-232 (in my youth). I don't know much about bluetooth other than it's yet another protocol for sending data from one device to another.

I'd love to talk to some about adding to RPN-65 Pro, and RPN-67 Pro.

jeff

My Current Stable: HP-65, HP-67, HP-97, HP-41c, HP-35s
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Creating "missing" program card - jgbackes - 08-21-2024 06:45 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)