HP Prime Beta Firmware Version 2.2 Revision 15008
08-21-2024, 06:48 PM (This post was last modified: 08-21-2024 06:51 PM by Insoft.)
RE: HP Prime Beta Firmware Version 2.2 Revision 15008
(07-11-2024 09:27 AM)8031Brown Wrote:  Good news. I hope the user base gets behind this release and gives support and only constructive criticism.
Going forward, I hope not too much time is wasted on Python. I don't use Python. I didn't buy my Prime as a Python device. Indeed, it didn't originally have the Python app. Please do focus on refining PPL.
If other people feel differently I suggest they go and use their PC, tablet, etc. instead.

I recommend using Python alongside PPL to maximize its potential. Python alone isn't ideal for certain tasks, and while PPL has its strengths, performance in some areas may not be optimal without Python's support.

When you combine Python and PPL, you really start to see just how powerful the HP Prime can be.

Try filling the screen pixel by pixel using PPL, and then do the same in Python. You'll quickly see why using Python alongside PPL is the way to go.

Python on the current release has its issues, often crashing when switching from the Python app to other apps. Hopefully, with the new firmware release, Python will become a much smoother experience. It would also be great if PPL could see improvements, like increasing the 10,000 list limit a bit.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: HP Prime Beta Firmware Version 2.2 Revision 15008 - Insoft - 08-21-2024 06:48 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 15 Guest(s)