New firmware for the Swissmicros DM15L
09-15-2024, 12:26 AM (This post was last modified: 09-15-2024 12:28 AM by jebedeo.)
RE: New firmware for the Swissmicros DM15L
Hi Helix,

Thanks for the feedback! Great to know that it works also on the pocket version of the calculator, I wasn't sure if the hardware was exactly the same besides the form factor.

"ser" indicates that the serial port is open, you can toggle it by long-pressing STO. I usually keep it enabled since I'm always debugging, but I fixed it and it's off by default now. From the serial port you can "inject" keypresses, but it's just for testing right now and it will probably go away at some point.

I fixed the font for the 3, great suggestion!

arctan(1) returning a NaN + i INF is a bit puzzling to me. Internally, I am using catan() from the C math library. The same code compiled and executed on my desktop machine does not have the bug that you found, so I need to do some more digging, thanks!

That's right, f PREFIX or g MEM are not yet implemented. Also, some of the way the calculator handles memory and registers is different from the 15C, half way between that and the HP42s. I am still working on a bunch of stuff so things are changing but hopefully I will have time to solidify and document things soon.

Attached File(s)
.txt  LF15C_beta240914.txt (Size: 176.49 KB / Downloads: 4)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: New firmware for the Swissmicros DM15L - jebedeo - 09-15-2024 12:26 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)