New firmware for the Swissmicros DM15L
Yesterday, 06:16 AM (This post was last modified: Yesterday 06:44 AM by Johnp_g.)
RE: New firmware for the Swissmicros DM15L
(09-18-2024 10:54 PM)Helix Wrote:  Strangely, my calculator doesn’t turn off after 60 seconds. Even after 10 minutes it is still on. This was not the case with the previous firmware. (I must admit than 60 second is too short for me).

No, mine doesn't auto-turn off either.

And I agree that 60 seconds would be too short, and would become annoying very quickly

(09-18-2024 10:54 PM)Helix Wrote:  Even without matrix functions, this firmware will stay definitively on my DM-15. For matrix calculations I have better tools than a HP 15C.
In the worst case, integrate and solve can be left as user programs.

If the current bugs could be worked out, and indirect register/ISG/DSE implemented I'd be happy to keep this firmware for the DM15L. Solve and integrate would be nice to have, of course!

BTW is there an easy way of skipping to the end of program memory to add a new label/program. The HP15C uses "f (Clear Prog)" while in RUN mode to jump to the start of memory and new Label/Prog is entered "On top" of existing one(s) which are pushed downwards as new lines are added above. LF15C uses "f(Clear Prog)" in both Run and Prog mode to clear a specified program label. Moving to the start of memory seems not to be correct, as adding a new LBL there puts it BELOW the existing one, rather than above it. I find I'm using SST to scroll down to the end of existing progs to enter new ones. I may be missing something.

Thanks again.

John
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: New firmware for the Swissmicros DM15L - Johnp_g - Yesterday 06:16 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 9 Guest(s)