Updated Android app (v. 2.2) to be paid?!
10-09-2024, 07:28 AM (This post was last modified: 10-09-2024 07:29 AM by goetz.)
RE: Updated Android app (v. 2.2) to be paid?!
(10-09-2024 07:16 AM)StephenG1CMZ Wrote:  I have had several phones that did not even list the old versions and for a long time I could only run an old version on an old Android 8 handset.

Yep, I remember these unfortunate issues we discussed in the past. It was also completely de-listed for me from the Play Store some time ago, but then came back a year or so ago, and still running on the new Google Tensor chipset while many other applications don't and are showing as incompatible. My point is only that it is not depending on the Android version, but device.

(10-09-2024 07:16 AM)StephenG1CMZ Wrote:  My latest phone now lists all 3 versions (old pro, old lite, new pro).

Fascinating! For me, currently the lite version is not showing in the Play Store at all. Only the two Pro versions are visible. No matter if I search for "HP Prime" or click on the Moravia manufacturer name to see all their apps. Google and Moravia are trying to make this a puzzle hunt for us?

And I agree about they should have published it as beta. The old Prime Pro has a "join beta program" button in the Play Store entry, but I have never seen a beta version show up there, only the production versions. Have not checked recently.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Updated Android app (v. 2.2) to be paid?! - goetz - 10-09-2024 07:28 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 13 Guest(s)