HP 35s missing functions that could have been easily implemented
05-06-2015, 07:23 AM
RE: HP 35s missing functions that could have been easily implemented
Well Im glad to report that I coded some of the programs you suggested, and after 3 or 4 hours I completed most of them.

With the programs, the calculator is a lot more useable, but all of the programs are very slugish, entering each value into the calculator, say the matrix program takes forever (compared to other scientifics). The calc also takes a very long time for anything greater than 6X6 matrices and 4th power polynomials, but thats ok for me since most of the time I wont need anything greater than that, most standards scientifics wont even go beyond 3X3 and 3rd power, so thats a big hurray! for the 35s, still one has to tinker with the suggested values and wait a while for only one of the solutions, I guess you cant have everything in life!

I still have to program the Matrix expansion program, but thats another 400 lines!, so no more programming for today. If only HP could do all this in the factory the 35s would be an amazing calculator.

I still wish the calc had some sort of "lock" function to avoid deleting any of the programs accidentaly, when ever I clean the stack is just a matter of hitting 3 and 'Y' instead of 5 and all is forever gone.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: HP 35s missing functions that could have been easily implemented - AnalogJoe - 05-06-2015 07:23 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)